Simple design of the flower

nightowl66nightowl66 Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
edited November 13, 2005 in Holy Macro
40259015-M.jpg

This insect popped in just as I squeezed the shutter

Comments

• PossumCornerPossumCorner Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2005
    Great Nightowl: double-great as I can see this one of the spider. What have you done that is different?? I still cannot see your moose (though I checked it out in your hompage out of curiosity) - and cannot see your Fall Colours shot either, just the red x again.
  • nightowl66nightowl66 Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited November 10, 2005
    Great Nightowl: double-great as I can see this one of the spider. What have you done that is different?? I still cannot see your moose (though I checked it out in your hompage out of curiosity) - and cannot see your Fall Colours shot either, just the red x again.
    I don't know why you cannot see those PIcs, I re-sent it a an attatchment. Also some people see it still ??????? Any ideas? Both are from my homepage web site please visit there.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2005
    The Simple Things In Life
    nightowl66 wrote:
    This insect popped in just as I squeezed the shutter
    You know nightowl66, so often the simple things in life give the most pleasure.
    A flowers beauty is so short lived...... don't ya just love how mother nature shares these things with us clap.gifclap.gif thanks for sharing, and you even got the added bonus of a bug.......good for you :D Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2005
    I can see this shot really large in a white frame, or one one of those canvas thingsthumb.gif Love it:D
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2005
    thumb.gif simply "WOW"
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • nightowl66nightowl66 Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited November 13, 2005
    I believe the two photos are ready for your critique. I had to reset the ext settings which I had wrong