Options

Black Widow, 2nd shoot (#104)

cbbrcbbr Registered Users Posts: 755 Major grins
edited June 12, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
No fancy lights this time, just a few straight shots before letting her go. The only small complication is that an egg sac hatched which proved to be an aggravation, but some of the little ones show up in some shots.

1)

DSC8430-XL.jpg

2)

DSC8410-XL.jpg

3)

DSC8391-XL.jpg

4)

DSC8376-XL.jpg

5)

DSC8366-XL.jpg

6)

DSC8347-XL.jpg
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
Chad - www.brberrys.com
If I post it, please tell me how to make it better. My fragile ego can take it.

Comments

• Options
    sweetharmonysweetharmony Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2012
    Wow! I would have loved to see this with my camera....how very, very cool. I think out of all of them, the very last is my favorite.....love the curve of web and negative space.
  • Options
    slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2012
    Ok, these give me the creeps, but I really really like #6. That curve & negative space really make the shot. I also like that a couple of the babies are visible, but the shot is great without them. Nice job.thumb.gif

Sherry
  • Options
    cbbrcbbr Registered Users Posts: 755 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2012
    Wow! I would have loved to see this with my camera....how very, very cool. I think out of all of them, the very last is my favorite.....love the curve of web and negative space.

Thanks!
    slpollett wrote: »
    Ok, these give me the creeps, but I really really like #6. That curve & negative space really make the shot. I also like that a couple of the babies are visible, but the shot is great without them. Nice job.thumb.gif

Sherry

Thanks Sherry! The babies gave me fits as they ae not really safe to handle and were everywhere.
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
    If I post it, please tell me how to make it better. My fragile ego can take it.