TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
edited June 10, 2012 in Street and Documentary
i-Nckswv4-XL.jpg
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/

Comments

• rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2012
    Your titles, including this one, do get in the way of the viewer being able to view your photos without predisposition. I would like to suggest that something like "Workers", "Break", "Hardhats" might work reasonably well for this one. Your titles have usually included a conclusion on what you saw when you took and decided to post the shot. A more neutral title would then allow the viewer to explore the photo and tell you what they think is happening and you can compare their viewing feedback with your posting intention.
  • PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2012
    Nice capture. Love the expressions, like kids at school trading. I work in construction and remember when I was in the field and we'd find a spot for lunch and watch the people as if we were normal and they were on display.

Seems a bit contrasty and blown out, might crop in a bit also.

Agree on titles. I normally just ignore them, but the anti-title or joke title tack has run its course.
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2012
    It does appear a bit hot ,but I like the interaction between the subjects having their break ,makes me wonder ,does anyone carry a lunchbox and thermos these days ?