Options

Withdrawn: High-Speed Nikon / Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 AIS Manual Focus Lens

ColoradoCapturesColoradoCaptures Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited July 10, 2012 in Nikon Land
Description (From B&H)
Nikon's ultra-high-speed NIKKOR 50mm f/1.2 AIS Manual Focus Lens offers more possibilities in low-light photography. It also provides very shallow depth images when used at f/1.2. This lens is built to Nikon's classic all-metal manual focus standards offering smooth focusing and rugged construction.
  • Fastest lens currently in Nikon's line-up
  • Made in Japan
Background (From Owner)
As you'll see in the attached pictures, this low-light lens does a great job of capturing some sharp scenes. I just have too many lenses so I need to let this one go - hopefully to a good home. According to KEH's equipment grading scale, this lens best fits into the category of EX or "Excellent". I'll add that I've had the included protector filter on it from the moment I got it. I've owned the lens for just 6 months.

Items Included
  • Nikon / Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 AIS Manual Focus Lens
  • Front & Rear Caps
  • Sunpak UV Protector Filter 52mm
  • Hoya ND Filters: 2, 4, & 8
The Details:
This lens is only available to customers in the Continental US. The good news is that anyone in the lower 48 pays nothing for shipping via UPS Ground. So the cost for this low-light lens is just $420 with free shipping to the Continental US. If you're interested, just reply. I can answer any questions you may have or send a paypal invoice to close the deal.

_D3H6474.jpg

_D3H6476.jpg

_D3H6477.jpg

_D3H6508.jpg

Dreams%20Of%20A%20Fourteener%20Wannabe.jpg

Starry%20Mountain%20Light%20Trails.jpg

High%20Country%20Twilight%20Panorama.jpg

http://www.coloradocaptures.com

Comments

• Options
    ColoradoCapturesColoradoCaptures Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited July 10, 2012
    Please update this item as no longer available for sale.