Options

Withdrawn: Nikon / Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 D ED Auto Focus Zoom Lens

ColoradoCapturesColoradoCaptures Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited July 10, 2012 in Nikon Land
Description (From B&H)
The Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Lens is a fast telephoto zoom lens, ideal for indoor sports photography and photojournalism in dim light. It incorporates Autofocus (AF) and Internal Focusing (IF) technology and ED glass for sharp pictures.
Note! AF not supported by D40, D60, D3000, D3100 & D5000 cameras
  • Superb Telephoto-zoom lens for sports and nature photography.
  • It has 3 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for high resolution and high contrast even at maximum apertures.
  • Maintains fast f/2.8 aperture throughout zoom range.
Background (From Owner)
This lens has been a standby for me for years. But now with a step-up to full-frame and collection of lenses that's grown way too big, I need to let this one go - hopefully to a good home. According to KEH's equipment grading scale, this lens best fits into the category of EX or "Excellent". I'll add that I've had a protector filter on it from the moment I got it.

Items Included
  • Nikon / Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 D ED Auto Focus Zoom Lens
  • Tripod Collar Mount
  • Front & Rear Caps
  • HB-7 Hood
The Details:
This lens is only available to customers in the Continental US. The good news is that anyone in the lower 48 pays nothing for shipping via UPS Ground. So the cost for this telephoto lens is just $690 with free shipping to the Continental US. If you're interested, just reply. I can answer any questions you may have or send a paypal invoice to close the deal.

D3H_4940.jpg
D3H_4961.jpg
D3H_4941.jpg
D3H_4942.jpg
D3H_4943.jpg
D3H_4944.jpg
Conquering%20The%20Blues.jpg
Telluride%20Winter%20Over%20Fall.jpg

Comments

• Options
    jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2012
    Free bump for a great lens. I have this same lens and I know my copy is razor sharp at 2.8. Focus is fast and accurate. Plus this thing is built like a tank! If you thinking about this its a great value for a pro grade lens! Good luck with the sale!
    Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

My Website My Blog DPChallenge
  • Options
    fsuafsua Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited July 8, 2012
    Hi, I'm interested in purchasing this lens if it is still available. Let me know, thanks!
  • Options
    ColoradoCapturesColoradoCaptures Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited July 10, 2012
    Please update this post as no longer available for sale.