Options

Withdrawn: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens

ColoradoCapturesColoradoCaptures Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited July 10, 2012 in Nikon Land
Description (From B&H)

The new Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED Wide Angle Lens is a precision prime lens with a natural wide angle view and is constructed to deliver the crisp and distortion-free image captures that are expected from Nikon. This Nikkor is built with 12 Nano Crystal coated lens elements in 10 groups including 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and 2 Aspherical lenses that help create images that are sharp and dynamic without chromatic or other aberrations even at f/1.4.

It also features a rounded 9-blade diaphragm which creates a natural appearance in out-of-focus areas of your images. Autofocusing is accomplished via Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and with Rear Focus (RF) you will experience fast, accurate and quiet operation. G-Type Nikkor lenses have no aperture ring; apertures should be selected from your camera body.
Background (From Owner)
This lens has been really sharp for me since I got it (refurbished) about 6 months ago. I've sure caught some great night-time captures with it. But now with a collection of lenses that's grown way too big, I need to let this one go - hopefully to a good home. According to KEH's equipment grading scale, this lens best fits into the category of LN- or "Like New Minus".

Items Included
  • Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens (Made in USA)
  • Front & Rear Caps
  • Lens Hood
  • Refurbished Box
  • Manual and Expired Warranty Card
The Details:
This lens is only available to customers in the Continental US. The good news is that anyone in the lower 48 pays nothing for shipping via UPS Ground. So the cost for this telephoto lens is just $1650 with free shipping to the Continental US. If you're interested, just reply. I can answer any questions you may have or send a paypal invoice to close the deal.
_D3H6501.jpg
_D3H6502.jpg
_D3H6504.jpg
_D3H6506.jpg
6866259632_42f8807233_z_d.jpg
6884572056_d96439eb07_c_d.jpg
6948536718_7b300b8fe2_c_d.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ColoradoCapturesColoradoCaptures Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited July 10, 2012
    Please update this item as no longer available for sale.