Bug by Olloclip

ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
edited June 11, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
I just entered a bug photo in the challenge. Admit, work has been too busy for me to actively participate. But a new toy that arrived in the mail yesterday, inspired me to go out in the yard this morning and look for a bug.

The photo is...

7357631376_d9e78227ba_h.jpg

The new toy is a 3-in-1 snap on lens system for the iPhone! Macro from a cell phone!

Read more about it here:

http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/review/olloclip_lens_kit_for_iphone_great_at_any_angle/

Greg
uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
ackdoc.com

Comments

• cbbrcbbr Registered Users Posts: 755 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2012
    That has a cool creepy look to it.
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
    If I post it, please tell me how to make it better. My fragile ego can take it.
  • sweetharmonysweetharmony Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2012
    Just plain astounding you could do that with a phone! Look at the leg hairs! The high key black and white gives an interesting translucent feel.
  • slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,209 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2012
    I thought it was a nice shot & then read that it was from an iPhone so now I'm really impressed!

Sherry
  • ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2012
    Perspective. This little spider was seen sitting underneath a single daisy petal.
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited June 11, 2012
    Great capture. I followed the link you provided and ordered this gadget. Looking forward to playing with it. Thanks for telling us about it!