Comments

• YaflyyadieYaflyyadie Registered Users Posts: 558 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2012
    A few words:

bowdown.gif
    Y.
  • thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2012
    Very nice, B.D. The first is my favorite but I really wish it was balanced. The angle causes me tension.
    Travis
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,885 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2012
    They are all wonderful. The exposure in #1 is outstanding.

Love the expression in #2. Been there...
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2012
    Two is clearly the winner IMO.I would consider cropping it a bit off the top to raise the horizontal line behind the subject a little higher,it would make a great image about coffee rolleyes1.gifrofl her expression and body language is perfect. The fist one has some nice architecture,but that is about it , and their isn't anything much going on, in the third one either, to hold my attention.
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2012
    I think all 3 have lots to offer. The expression on the woman's face in #3 makes me want to know what was said to cause such look of shock. There's lots to look at - the waitress in the reflection, the Viet Namese menu on the mirror, the quiet women at the other table... I can hear the volume of chatter at the larger table while a quiet conversation is had between the other 2 women.

To me, in #1, the lights overhead on the left help balance the weight of light in the middle and to the right. It's a great shot, bd.

The body language and expression in #2 is the ubiquitous pose of someone suffering from the mind numbing fatigue of internet exhaustion. Been there. Done that. Bought the internet access.
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
    ... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited June 12, 2012
    I like the composition of the first two and the light in #1. That sure is one huge coffee cup--from her expression, I'd say she could use a refill. mwink.gif