Buy This Photo Window, "empty" sections appearing

CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
edited June 15, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I went to check the "Buy This Photo" window for my site after reading about the new Photo Extras, and I noticed that sections I'm not currently allowing prints in are showing their headers in the list.

In the attached image, this is "Standard Sizes," "Other Sizes," "Panoramic Sizes" and "Square Sizes." I offer no prints in those "sections" and, though I don't have proof and may be making this up, I don't think those headers were showing up before today.

Is this a result of the changes made to include the Photo Extras? Or, if they've always been there and I'm remembering the window wrong, how do I get rid of them? It's needless clutter on a window I want to be clean and straight-forward.

Thanks!
Chris
SmugMug QA
My Photos

Comments

• Pure EnergyPure Energy Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2012
    I just noticed this same thing when looking at photos shot by
  • rnrjoshrnrjosh Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2012
    This does appear to be new (though unintended) behavior since launching Photo Extras. I was able to replicate the same issue on my own site as well. I've reported this to our engineers, and we'll see if we can get this fixed. Our apologies for the trouble, but we appreciate you bringing this to our attention!
    Josh
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2012
    rnrjosh wrote: »
    This does appear to be new (though unintended) behavior since launching Photo Extras. I was able to replicate the same issue on my own site as well. I've reported this to our engineers, and we'll see if we can get this fixed. Our apologies for the trouble, but we appreciate you bringing this to our attention!

Thank you, Josh! thumb.gif
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2012
    By the way this was fixed the same day it was reported. Can you take another look?
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Pure EnergyPure Energy Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2012
    Good job. It's fixed on the site I noticed it at.
  • CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2012
    By the way this was fixed the same day it was reported. Can you take another look?

Thank you for following up, Sebastian. It is working as expected now thumb.gif
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2012
    Glad to hear it's working properly for you as well. Have a great weekend!
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero