Options

Somehow Ordered from WRONG Pro Lab!

DPageDPage Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited June 13, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'm not sure how I managed to do this, but I uploaded my own personal family pictures to order on my pro account. I always use Bayphoto; for my clients and myself. Somehow, on both albums I uploaded just recently, ezprints was the selected lab choice. Unfortunately, I didn't figure this out until the photos arrived today. The colors/quality is awful.

I also ordered an 11x14 wall mount as a Father's Day gift, which is due to arrive any day. I'm beyond worried now because that too had ezprints selected for the lab printing choice. After seeing what has already arrived, I don't have much hope for this.... :cry And Father's Day is Sunday!!!

What can I do about this? This is the first time I've had a print/quality issue with prints ordered on my smugmug account. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    TheOnlookerTheOnlooker Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2012
    DPage wrote: »
    I'm not sure how I managed to do this, but I uploaded my own personal family pictures to order on my pro account. I always use Bayphoto; for my clients and myself. Somehow, on both albums I uploaded just recently, ezprints was the selected lab choice. Unfortunately, I didn't figure this out until the photos arrived today. The colors/quality is awful.

I also ordered an 11x14 wall mount as a Father's Day gift, which is due to arrive any day. I'm beyond worried now because that too had ezprints selected for the lab printing choice. After seeing what has already arrived, I don't have much hope for this.... :cry And Father's Day is Sunday!!!

What can I do about this? This is the first time I've had a print/quality issue with prints ordered on my smugmug account. Any help would be much appreciated.

Oh YIKES!!!!

Hey, write us heroes HERE with the order number and we'll have this looked at for you. We are always good at making things right! We just have to see what we are working with here. thumb.gif

Standing by,

KevinW
    Support Hero
  • Options
    DPageDPage Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited June 13, 2012
    Oh YIKES!!!!

Hey, write us heroes HERE with the order number and we'll have this looked at for you. We are always good at making things right! We just have to see what we are working with here. thumb.gif

Standing by,

KevinW
    Support Hero

Thank you for the fast reply! I sent an e-mail to the link you provided w/the order number.