Jump into the sunset !

illuminati919illuminati919 Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
edited November 11, 2005 in Sports
I took this picture of a random dirt jumper, I always feel weird taking pictures of people that I dont know, but I took it anyway because the sun was coming down and I thought it would look cool.
~~~www.markoknezevic.com~~~

Setup: One camera, one lens, and one roll of film.

Comments

• GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2005
  • morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2005
    You made a very wise choice to take this photograph, the colors are great and the timing for your shot was near perfect. If you have any more from this shoot please post them. And to think that you were going to pass on this shot.
    Have you thought about using this photo in the challenge (as long as it meets the rules) I think it has what it takes for being called a Hobby (bike riding)
    Bob.
  • SnapHappySnapHappy Registered Users Posts: 328 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2005
    Very cool shotthumb.gif
    I used to love my bmx many moons ago but was never as skilled to pull off a stunt like in the shot.
    I hate to be the 1 to say this but according to the exif data it was shot outside of the challenge date :(:
    Fantastic timing though, great action silhouette photo.

EDIT: the exif data must be wrong as it shows a date of 1980,01,01 with a canon D60. That can't be possible, the date must be wrong on your camera.
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited November 11, 2005
    I think it's a great shot.

ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2005
    I like it, great shot!
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2005
    The headless bikeman
    rolleyes1.gif

Mereimage