Options

Withdrawn: Paul C. Buff Sell-Off

JamesbjenkinsJamesbjenkins Registered Users Posts: 435 Major grins
edited June 14, 2012 in The Kitchen Sink
Hey all, I'm transitioning my lighting approach to focus more on mobility with speedlights now, so I need to get some of my PCB lighting gear into the hands of someone who will actually use it. The following items have been sitting on the shelves in my office for most of this year. All are in excellent shape, as I meticulously take care of all my gear. All prices listed are net to me. Buyer will pay the true shipping cost plus the 3% PayPal fee. I accept Paypal only at this time, unforunately.

These items are priced fairly to sell quickly. All prices are firm. Please do not contact me with an offer lower than the stated price. If you'd like to purchase multiple (or all) items listed, I will give a package discount.

1. ($230) Alien Bees B800 (black): bag, reflector shroud, power cable included

Cosmetic: 9/10, normal hairline scratches from use in the field, no dings, cracks, etc. zipper handle broken on bag, doesn't affect function at all.
Function: 10/10, works as new, no issues whatsoever.

Total flashes on the unit are around 600-700. No issues with flashtube.

Note: sync cable is not included.

i-hf4zDqX-M.jpg

i-p4h9qvz-M.jpg

i-ST8ZPmt-M.jpg

i-c6m3HrQ-M.jpg

i-RFJfzz8-M.jpg

i-mfZBTTX-M.jpg

i-rhpv2mw-M.jpg

i-JXtbSmr-M.jpg

---

2. ($60) 13 ft. air-cushioned stand,

Cosmetic: 8/10, previous owner removed the name badge, no dings, gouges, large scratches
Function: 9/10, tad bit looser than it would be new, but that's expected, air cylinder in great shape

i-f6Ct2SK-M.jpg

i-XX4Jz2G-M.jpg

i-L4srrcX-M.jpg

--

3. I have two of these ($55) Soft Silver PLM umbrellas, on-axis speedring mount, includes front diffusion fabric ($16 value)

Cosmetic: 10/10, appears brand new, no scuffs or marks anywhere
Function: 10/10, functions as brand new

i-f38Z469-M.jpg

i-F6c4WPV-M.jpg

i-4pbDsT7-M.jpg

i-mvHZxz3-M.jpg

i-sjdkbq7-M.jpg

Front diffusion fabric, with drawstring

i-MFkqVXH-M.jpg

---

I will ship the next business day after receiving payment. Shipping total will be calculated once we've agreed on the sale. Buyer's choice of shipping company, buyer pays true shipping cost as calculated by company chosen.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please reply here, PM me or email james (at) ballengerphotos (dot) com for faster reply.

Thanks!
Proofing: clients.captured-photos.com
Facebook: Like Me || Twitter: Follow Me
Gear: Lots of Nikon bodies & glass, an office full of tools and toys

Comments