Options

New framing, mounting, and matting options

DelbeanDelbean Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
edited October 16, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi Everyone!
I received notice today that Smugmug Pro is now offering these services, which is fantastic. What's the best way to let my customers know, especially the ones I just did work for that are about to place orders? I'm afraid they might miss the "Add photo extras" button, or not poke around enough to know what that means. Is there a link to an online catalog that I may direct them to?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    LindyLindy Registered Users Posts: 202 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2012
    There's a link right in the shopping cart for them, if you allow them to be purchased. Take a look at the news post to see all the details: http://news.smugmug.com/
    This page is linked right in that post, for your convenience: http://www.smugmug.com/prints/photo-extras

We're excited, too! Hope you and your customers enjoy that option!

Lindy
  • Options
    DelbeanDelbean Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited June 14, 2012
    I saw the notification on my iPhone, but when I got home to view it on my computer, it didn't show up again and couldn't seem to find it. Thanks for the link!!
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2012
    The news overlay for the site owner only come up once the first time you view your site. That's done on purpose so users don't get annoyed by the same news overlay multiple times.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    Cloud ChaserCloud Chaser Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited August 29, 2012
    Silly question??? If someone orders a framed and matted 11x14 photo will the frame be 16x20 to accomadate being matted?
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited August 30, 2012
    Silly question??? If someone orders a framed and matted 11x14 photo will the frame be 16x20 to accomadate being matted?
    Thanks
    Not a silly question at all. You can go ahead and add a product to your cart and in the cart where you can select the photo extras, we'll give you details on the specifications of the photo extras you choose. :)
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    karenpoorekarenpoore Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited October 15, 2012
    No preview of framing/matting options?
    Hi,
    I just upgraded to the Portfolio membership and noticed the framing options which is great except there is not a preview of image in selected frame/mat. Did I miss something?
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2012
    There are no product previews with your own photo available at this point. You can only use the product photo shown when you select the option for reference.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    karenpoorekarenpoore Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2012
    There are no product previews with your own photo available at this point. You can only use the product photo shown when you select the option for reference.

Bummer! I suppose that limits sells ...