Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8 IS (MK I)

Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
edited June 25, 2012 in House of Canon
Price: $1,375, includes shipping (UPS) and insurance. SOLD

Terms: PayPal, Cash, Personal Check, Money Order

Shipped the day I have cash in hand (or the next day if paid late in the day via PayPal). Tracking number will be send via PM (or e-mail if you prefer).

Description: (Condition: Cosmetic - 9.5/10, Mechanical - 9.5/10, nothing's a 10) Everything in the first photo is included; if it's not there, it's not included. Lens shows almost no signs use - I was somewhat amazed at it's condition when I pulled it out for these photos as I've used it quite heavily over the course of the last three or four years shooting weddings. There's a bit of wear on the tripod mount (see image #8) and, of course, the hood has the usual scuff marks. The glass is spotless, pristine, imaculate - you get the idea.

Why selling: I don't use it. I bought it to shoot weddings and I shot my last wedding 55 days ago and will not contract to shoot another.

So, take a look and feel free to PM or post here for discussion.

Thanks for looking!

1. What's included ... Note: The included rear lens cap is installed. The one shown here is from another lens (the one I'm shooting with) and is NOT included in the sale.
0170-200Kit-M.jpg

2. Side 1
0370200Side1-M.jpg

3. Side 2
0470200Side2-M.jpg

0570200Top-M.jpg

5. Date Code is UT
0670200Mount-M.jpg

6. Front Element Note: The included rear lens cap is installed. The one shown here is from another lens (the one I'm shooting with) and is NOT included in the sale.
0770200Objective-M.jpg

7. Tripod Foot
0870200Foot-M.jpg

Comments