Options

The worst service

Valerii9116Valerii9116 Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited June 21, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
In may i set up 3 sites- on www.flick.com, www.500px.com and www.smugmug.com pro.
The worst service i have on www.smugmug.com.
No instruction,
creation and customization site is to hard and no understandable
owner of smugmug used our money for promotion yourself business,
outside search engine doesn't see my site, and see only keywords connected with smugmug,
file robots.txt is blocking search engine,
i've paid for SEO from smugmug through GODADDY -- the result is null
i have a lot of visitors on www.flick.com and www.500px.com without advertising and promotion
I would like ask owner what service they have sold?

I see only yourself promotion.
If you can please explain. maybe i something didn't understand . You need to have better instruction. I haven't time to use your forum with is not structured.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    TeachTeach Registered Users Posts: 321 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2012
    I am so sorry to hear that you are upset with your SmugMug account. Our robots.txt allows the popular search engines as long as hello world is set to yes. We don't allow *all* bots, but google, bing yahoo, and such are allowed.

We are a photo hosting website so the service you purchased from SmugMug is photo and video hosting.

We are sorry that the Dgrin forum structure is causing you problems. If you send us a message at help@smugmug.com we are more than willing to do what we can to help you with your account.
    Heather
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    Valerii9116Valerii9116 Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited June 18, 2012
    why the report from company who are promote my site www.photoproalbum.com and www.valeriitkachenko.smugmug.com are so different? Why outsite search engine see so different keywords , rank status, back links and so on.canonical problem - www. and non-www both return site? robots.txt -blocking search engine? Alex rank is different foe this sites? And problem in my old post on grin.com? I'm spending money for promotion and i need true information?
  • Options
    ozanozdilozanozdil Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited June 21, 2012
    i tried other sites since 4-5 years. Seriously, smugmug is the best i think <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->Valerii9116.