NYPD Police Emergency

gvfgvf Registered Users Posts: 356 Major grins
edited June 23, 2012 in People
I shot these these in a half-second preparation. See. Shoot.

CopsII.jpg

CopsI.jpg

Comments

• RyanSRyanS Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2012
    Probably a better fit for the Documentary or OTS forums.

The first one it is a little hard to understand what is going on. The second one has some context, but the police are in the background. Are the foreground subjects part of the story?
    Please feel free to post any reworks you do of my images. Crop, skew, munge, edit, share.
    Website | Galleries | Utah PJs
  • gvfgvf Registered Users Posts: 356 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2012
    RyanS wrote: »
    Probably a better fit for the Documentary or OTS forums.

The first one it is a little hard to understand what is going on. The second one has some context, but the police are in the background. Are the foreground subjects part of the story?

Hard to tell where to post this - it's people in a real event but it's people.

First shot, no one knew what was going on, just NYPD peeling in to an apt. building down the street, a sudden emergency - all the more so because it was undefined (from the onlookers standpoint).

The second was an arrest I believe - I didn't linger to ask. That was as things wound down. Shot in a nanosecond because I liked the weird lighting from the emergency lights top of the cop car.
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2012
    Cool shots. No problem posting them here since they do have people on them. However, I agree with Ryan that these type of shots will garner more appreciation and feedback in the Documentary forum.

BTW, that second shot is cool. Wish it was just a dad brighter.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • gvfgvf Registered Users Posts: 356 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2012
    Cool shots. No problem posting them here since they do have people on them. However, I agree with Ryan that these type of shots will garner more appreciation and feedback in the Documentary forum.

BTW, that second shot is cool. Wish it was just a dad brighter.

Thanks. Yeah, that second shot, I could light it a bit more.