Rachel at Mchugh Creek

PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
edited June 24, 2012 in People
So I haven't shot that many photos lately but I got dragged into shooting another wedding so I rented a few lenses. Figured I'd better go use them before the wedding too!

Theres several different editing attempts in here since it's been so long since I played around I forgot what I even liked on the editing!

IMG6265-3-X2.jpg

IMG6144-2-X2.jpg

IMG6235-3-X2.jpg

IMG6160-3-X2.jpg

IMG6230-2-X2.jpg

IMG6246-2-XL.jpg

IMG6278-2-X2.jpg

IMG6355-3-X2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2012
    Kinda quiet on the ol dgrin. deal.gif
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2012
    Here we go:
    1. Like the pose. However, I'd crop it a bit tighter on the right to get rid of her heel. Color is really off. It's really orange.
    2. Like the pose. Not too keen on the processing.
    3. This one rocks. Best of the bunch.
    4. I also like this on. I'd crop it just above the elbow though. Like the processing too.
    5. I like this one as well. Great candid shot. Only thing I do is knock down the highlight on her left hand and leg.
    6. Nice one but the color is a bit orange on this one too.
    7. Could be a great shot EXCEPT for the dirty feet. Very distracting. I'd clean them up in PS. Use the "foot scrub brush" tool. rolleyes1.gif
    8. Sorry but this one does nothing for me.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2012
    I am digging 3
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2012
    Thank you anonymouscuban and Quarik! I'll take those comments and try and improve! :)
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2012
    They seem sloppy and contrived to me. Please don't take this too harsh but it seems that there was no planning for these that most were happenstance. #7 seems to be the most successful to me with planning and lighting however the soles of her feet miss the mark. You have a nice short light pattern on her face and the pose is slimming as opposed to others and I do like the color. #8 just screams personality but the angle broadens her from the neck down.

Happenstance has its place and if that was what you were going for that is fine it is just not my cup of tea. I'm sure others will find it very successful.