Options

Canon 85mm 1.2 II USM, Classic Canon 5D MK I, Alien Bees lighting gear

AngelKatie413AngelKatie413 Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
edited June 23, 2012 in House of Canon
SOLD.

Hi, Fellow Photographers!
I’m cleaning out my photo closet and getting ready to replace/upgrade some of my trusty gear! The lighting gear is particularly great for someone who’s in school; that’s what I bought it all for and it served me well. (Please excuse the crappy iPhone photos – I was in a hurry icon_smile.gif )

NOW INCLUDING SHIPPING for the 85mm 1.2. I can NOT ship the lighting gear (it's huge!), sorry!

*Canon 85mm 1.2 II USM Prime lens – asking $1750 **PRICE DROP - ASKING $1600 INCL SHIPPING**
-Lens is in pretty much perfect condition, never dropped or anything of the sort. I have completely babied it. Includes front and rear caps, pouch, and lens hood.

*Canon 5D MkI (original) – asking $750
-Normal signs of cosmetic wear. I had it serviced about a year ago by Canon (and haven’t used it since) and they replaced the mirror. Since then, when I’ve tested it, it’s seemed perfect – but I keep it as a back-up and haven’t used it since then. Includes front cap, 4 genuine Canon batteries, and a charger (I *might* have a second charger, if I can find it).

*Alienbees Lighting Gear – asking $1100. LOCAL ONLY.
- 2 Alienbees B800 Strobe Lights (hot pink outside color), extremely lightly used. Includes sync cords, 2 Paul C. Buff radio remotes (brand new in box), 2 umbrellas, large folding softbox, 2 lighting stands, 2 honeycomb grids, and I’ll throw in the (never used) Vagabond II portable power pack.

I don't have images of the lighting gear yet (have to get it all together and it's a lot!) so if you want any, PM me and I can get them to you tonight. Thanks!!

lighting-1-2.jpg

lighting-2-2.jpg

lighting-3-2.jpg

lighting-5-2.jpg

photo6-565x423.jpg

photo5-565x423.jpg