Photo Finish!!

RecCentralRecCentral Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited November 13, 2005 in Sports
This photo was taken at the New Jersey State Cross Country Championships. The runner on the left managed to come from behind to win in spectacular fashion.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2005
    RecCentral wrote:
    This photo was taken at the New Jersey State Cross Country Championships. The runner on the left managed to come from behind to win in spectacular fashion.

wave.gif Welcome to Dgrin, Rec! Super shot. I'm pretty much in awe of you sports guys, I'm lucky if I get decent shots of my kid's soccer and little league games lol3.gif

Take a look at the link in my sig, how to get the most out of dgrin - there's a thread in there that tells you how to link directly from your smugmug account, so you don't have to bother with attachments.

Hope to see more from you!
  • wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2005
    Nice capture.

CC is often tough because of backgrounds and such, but here you got the fantastic facial expressions and you can see the crowd cheering in the background (rather than a swing set or something else unattractive).

Nice job, and welcome to Dgrin (and dont worry I am not showering you with complements just cause your new, ask anybody in the sports thread....I say it like it is :-P)
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited November 13, 2005
    I like the expression on each runners face. Normally, backgrounds like yours
    are a distraction. But this one adds to the story outlined in your picture.

Nice capture.

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?