#105 High Key ~ Final Post I promise!

PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
edited June 25, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Was going to enter this one...

i-N56LGJs-L.jpg

But I went to Disney's CA Adventure today to check out the new attractions and got a few other shots that I think work well as High Key... any help deciding between the 3 will be much appreciated.

i-Rmj7Whw-L.jpg

i-Nw65NW7-L.jpg
Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com

Comments

• rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2012
    I like both of your new choices! I'd probably choose Flo...
  • JCJC Registered Users Posts: 768 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2012
    I think they all fit the challenge well, I like your latest lily the best. it's very subtle, and not that it really matters, but I think that is the more technically difficult shot and shows a lot of intent.
    Yeah, if you recognize the avatar, new user name.
  • PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2012
    Thanks for the input... I've entered Flo's.... the more I've looked at my options, the more it becomes my favorite. Let the chips fall where they may! Laughing.gif Plus, there are so many florals in the gallery already. Getting the lighting right on the Lily was indeed a challenge. Flo's was definitely more fun but what you see there actually has very little processing as compared to the Lily. I actually shot the sign with high key in mind and was pretty stoked that I got it so close SOOC.
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com