Stll Life

SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
edited November 13, 2005 in Holy Macro
While I was practicing for tomorrow's marathon 30 gun shoot with one my neighbors 1911's, I was going through my closets for anything that might help, as a prop, or back drop, I drug out an old uniform.

Just thought I would share this, and use it as a comparison for the next post. Thsi was taken at 40 mm.

Comments

• SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2005
    This was taken at 50mm. Oh, almost forgot, and a 36mm Kenko exstension tube. :D
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2005
    Looks Very Official
    Sam wrote:
    While I was practicing for tomorrow's marathon 30 gun shoot with one my neighbors 1911's, I was going through my closets for anything that might help, as a prop, or back drop, I drug out an old uniform.

Just thought I would share this, and use it as a comparison for the next post. Thsi was taken at 40 mm.
    Note to self............never P**s Sam off when he's got all his Army Gear with him rolleyes1.gif

What does a Marathon 30 gun shoot involve? and whats a 1911 ??
    I like that first shot.......it looks like you could use that for the cover of a Novel.
    Take Care Sam..... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    Note to self............never P**s Sam off when he's got all his Army Gear with him rolleyes1.gif

What does a Marathon 30 gun shoot involve? and whats a 1911 ??
    I like that first shot.......it looks like you could use that for the cover of a Novel.
    Take Care Sam..... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy,

The marathon gun shoot is (was) photographing 30 military 1911 45 cal hand guns for a local collector.

Did the image capture part yesterday.

Need to deliver 2 photos for each gun, 1 of the left side, and one of the right side. More work than I thought. Here is a post of the elaborate studio set up I used.

Thanks for the comment on the photo, and not to worry, I have given up killing people. Well ok maybe not ALL people, but at least the good ones. :D

Sam