Options

SportsShooters

OldGuyOldGuy Registered Users Posts: 301 Major grins
edited July 2, 2012 in Sports
No images to post at the moment, except...
After 7 years of practice and an extreme amount of help and advice from the DGrin and others, Today I was accepted as a member of SportsShooters.com.

Comments

• Options
    JSPhotographyJSPhotography Registered Users Posts: 552 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2012
    Congratulations
  • Options
    johngjohng Registered Users Posts: 1,658 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2012
    Congratulations John! Don't get too discouraged by what happens on the message board over there - the real benefit to being a member is connections and off-board messaging to get answers to questions.
  • Options
    KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2012
    Congratulations. Apparently your practice and persistence was worth the effort.

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site
  • Options
    bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2012
    Many congrats John thumb.gif, I'll be honest I thought you where a member already!.headscratch.gif
    I was fortunate enough to be sponsored by johng (still not forgotten my friend!thumb.gif), & just yesterday received my request for renewal of membership!, I dunno if I'll respond TBH as it has been no real use for me this last year over here in Blighty(UK)?, however, it is nice to have a place to upload your nicest pieces of work & read a whole load of advise so we'll seene_nau.gif.

Again well done. Kind regards Graham.
    Graham.

C&C most welcome

Nikon D3s,D3, D2hs x2 Nikkor 70-200 2.8, Nikkor 24-70 2.8, Nikkor AF-SII 300 2.8, Nikkor 1.4 & 1.7 converters etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluesmangraham/
  • Options
    lifeinfocuslifeinfocus Registered Users Posts: 1,461 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2012
    Congrats, fellow Michigander.

Phil
    http://www.PhilsImaging.com
    "You don't take a photograph, you make it." ~Ansel Adams
    Phil
  • Options
    OldGuyOldGuy Registered Users Posts: 301 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2012
    Congratulations

Thanks Jim.:D
    johng wrote: »
    Congratulations John! Don't get too discouraged by what happens on the message board over there - the real benefit to being a member is connections and off-board messaging to get answers to questions.

Thanks John, my intent is to use as much networking as possible.mwink.gif
    KMCC wrote: »
    Congratulations. Apparently your practice and persistence was worth the effort.

Thanks Kent. Practice, Practice, practice!thumb.gif
    Many congrats John thumb.gif, I'll be honest I thought you where a member already!.headscratch.gif
    I was fortunate enough to be sponsored by johng (still not forgotten my friend!thumb.gif), & just yesterday received my request for renewal of membership!, I dunno if I'll respond TBH as it has been no real use for me this last year over here in Blighty(UK)?, however, it is nice to have a place to upload your nicest pieces of work & read a whole load of advise so we'll seene_nau.gif.

Again well done. Kind regards Graham.

Thanks Graham. Hope you decide to stay.clap.gif
    Congrats, fellow Michigander.

Phil

Thanks Phil, we gotta standup for us.:ivar