Canon 7D Firmware Update Announced

2»

Comments

• Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2012
    Just got my 7D up and running with 2.0.0. I have to say, I'm already making better images and winning several prestigious prizes. Thank you, Canon.
  • OstravaczechOstravaczech Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited August 7, 2012
    ziggy53 wrote: »
    It's possible that OS X 10.8 has not been tested yet. Canon does not include operating systems until they are tested. That does not preclude the use of operating systems that have not been tested.

Just use Google and Blekko to see if anyone has had success using OS X 10.8 and version 2.0 of the Canon 7D firmware upgrade:

Google
    Blekko

Updated. Works fine. Shot few photos, they got transferred to my Mac running OS X 10.8 without any problems...... :D
  • PilotBradPilotBrad Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2012
    Flashed mine last night... no problems. I like the MUCH faster scrolling when zoomed in during review.
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,765 moderator
    edited August 10, 2012
    Updated. Works fine. Shot few photos, they got transferred to my Mac running OS X 10.8 without any problems...... :D

thumb.gifclap
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Brett1000Brett1000 Registered Users Posts: 819 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2012
    Quincy T wrote: »
    Just got my 7D up and running with 2.0.0. I have to say, I'm already making better images and winning several prestigious prizes. Thank you, Canon.

amazing what a little software can do
  • OverfocusedOverfocused Registered Users Posts: 1,068 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2012
    I just got an email about the update today. That took 17 days from release to let people know by email... meh!