Options

Voigtlander Color-Skopar 20mm F3.5 SLII Aspherical for Nikon bodies

ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited June 29, 2012 in Nikon Land
Voigtlander Color-Skopar 20mm F3.5 SLII Aspherical with the optional LH-20 Hood and a Hood Cap-- $525 insured/shipped/ PP'd

Mint condition. No marks or scratches on body. Glass is flawless. Mechanically perfect.
Comes with box, instructions, front & rear lens cap, and hood.
This lens has a computer chip so that metering works on all Nikon DSLRs. Aperture is changed by using the camera dials.
This is an extremely compact, well-made, manual focus pancake lens that's very portable and delivers exceptional quality images.
It's great for going small and light, or tossing in your bag just in case.
I'm not much of a wide shooter, so it was hardly used.
]I'll also include a pinch cap that fits onto the LH-20 Hood.
I purchased this from an authorized Voigtlander USA distributor, so if it ever needs repair they will handle it. They do not repair gray market lenses. A copy of my sales papers will be included.
I placed some samples in this this gallery: http://gtikeda.zenfolio.com/voigtlander20mm

$525 insured shipping to CONUS locations, Paypal fee included. Other locations possible, but it would be at an additional cost.

p961918630-5.jpg
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 29, 2012
    As this is a lens for Nikon, I moved it over to Nikon Land (where you're more likely to find a buyer thumb.gif)
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
    edited June 29, 2012
    DoctorIt wrote: »
    As this is a lens for Nikon, I moved it over to Nikon Land (where you're more likely to find a buyer thumb.gif)

Thanks!