Metz 48 AF-1 (Canon 430 ex II), like new

ralph IIIralph III Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
edited July 1, 2012 in House of Canon
Hello All,
I have for sale one basically new (MINT) Metz 48 AF-1 flash, asking $150.00 OBO.

For those who are unaware, Metz is the premier flash manufacturer offering the best professional flashes for many decades now. Made in Germay.

The Metz 48 AF-1 is the Canon 430ex II flash equivalent but with the following additional features.

1) The Metz can be upgraded via future firmware updates.
2) It has optical slave capability.
3) It can go down to 1/128 manual setting. The 430 ex II is limited to
1/64.
4) It has much greater swivel flexibility than the Canon.
5) It has a built in bounce card.

You can go Here for the comparison.

I'm the second owner. The original owner purchased the flash brand new from Peace Camera on 4/20/2010 (receipt provided) but never or otherwise rarely used it, thus he sold it. I've used the flash for about 60-80 shots over the last year or so. It is still brand new condition!

I'm upgrading to a Metz 58 AF-1 as otherwise I would not be selling this. It has been an excellent unit having owned several Canon 550 ex's to compare it with. The fast recycle time allowed for many a photo I couldn't have gotten with my 550's.

Buyer pays shipping, I'll cover PayPal fee's. I've sold here, FM, POTN, and Ebay for over 10 years @ 100%.

Thanks, Ralph

P.S. I don't know how to attach photos but would be more than happy to send them via email. Again, the flash is basically brand new condition.