Brand New Canon 7D w/ 28-135mm kit

jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
edited July 1, 2012 in House of Canon
Ok so heres the deal. I bought 3 of these when I was planning to switch from Nikon to Canon and have decided to stick with Nikon and just move to full frame. They are brand new. Unopened. 0 shutter count. Unregistered. etc... Just received them and held them to the side until I made my final decision on if I was going to switch or not. Asking $1500 paypaled and shipped(lower 48) each which will help cover my costs on the cameras. This is a pretty good deal considering they go for $1750+ everywhere online new. I've bought and sold a number of items here as well as buying a few things on FredMiranda under the same user name. Also have 150+ positive feedback on ebay under the same username.

I will consider trades for pro-grade Nikon equipment. Specifically looking for a mid/low mileage D700, Nikon 135 2.0, 50mm 1.4, maybe some radiopoppers or pocket wizards. If you have any questions or are interested you can PM me but would reach me faster via email at jrmyrnsm@gmail.com

Thanks!:D
Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

My Website My Blog DPChallenge