Options

... price by unit verses size

KiKiKiKi Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
edited July 3, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
... i searched the threads and could not find an answer to this, and i hope i can explain my question clearly.

... when i create packages, i have to select which sizes and what quantity will be in each package. each time a customer wants to deviate from the package (wants two 5x7s instead of one 8x10), i have to generate another package.

... for simplicity sake, i assume that one 8x10 sheet = two 5x7s sheet = three 4x6s sheet = 8 up wallet sheet.

... is there a way to create a package to sell by sheets/units and have the package have x-number of sheets available for purchase? i.e., the package has 25 sheets/units - the customer can select whatever sheets (one 8x10, two 5x7s, three 4x6, or 8 up wallet) they'd like.

... that way the customer can select the quantity they'd like of each size until they'd reached their sheet/unit limit set by the package i create - instead of me creating new packages all the time.

thanks!:dunno

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2012
    Hi KiKi,
    I'm sorry to say that only you as the owner can specify the exact contents of a package. Visitors cannot customize packages - they can only order them as you have them set up.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    KiKiKiKi Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
    edited July 3, 2012
    ... thank you.

... i understand that my customers can only order as i set up the packages, but what i would like to know is if smugmug will let me set up my packages by unit/sheets versus exact size/quantities?