Options

HS Senior Photographers - do any of you put ads in the yearbook, sports programs, etc

GerryDavidGerryDavid Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
edited July 6, 2012 in Mind Your Own Business
I was just wondering if any of you put ads in the local yearbooks and/or sports programs, and what your experience is with them.

I was sent an email from a local cheerleader about putting an add in this years up coming football program, I assume its for the season but maybe its per week? Its $30 for a quarter page, and a ton of money for a front/back page. Yearbook ads are not that expensive either, I think they tend to begin at $50. Problem is with the 50 high schools within 1.5 hours of me, how do I choose? :D

Comments

• Options
    sdz47sdz47 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 6, 2012
    ads in sports program
    Funny, I was just talking to my husband about this today.

Easy to what schools to target... private schools! Yes, they are smaller but the clients you could gain are huge! My kids go to a private school and more than 1/2 of the families have more $$ then they know what to do with (we are not one of them!). One lady practically gave me her barely used 5d Mark ii for free when her hubby bought her the new Miii. Seriously, private schools are the way to go!