Options

South Carolina Cult Classic punk rockers brave the hottest day in the state

theangrywhaletheangrywhale Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited July 6, 2012 in People
It was the hottest day known to history in the state of South Carolina. Here in the state capital at the University of South Carolina the National Weather Service reported a high temperature of 113 degrees. That was not the heat index. But that sure as hell wasn't going to stop the folks at Cult Classic Customs in Columbia, SC from putting on a day and night festive pig roast and metal show.

Read my latest blog post:
Columbia SC Photojournalist and Concert Photographer - Sean Rayford - The Hottest Day Ever
Thanks!
-Sean

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,205 moderator
    edited July 5, 2012
    I don't like to click through links. Why not post the photos and the story behind them here in this very thread? This is a photography forum, after all.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2012
    david_s85 wrote: »
    i don't like to click through links. Why not post the photos and the story behind them here in this very thread? This is a photography forum, after all.

+1
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2012
    I hope they are making money at the singing thing, because i don't see many job opportunities out there for them. :D

Sam

PS nice images they capture the feel of the day.
  • Options
    GitzoGitzo Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited July 6, 2012
    Nice Set
    Sean, I enjoyed the set. Great shots and you really feel the heat of the day through the images.
  • Options
    eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2012
    Really great images and love the quotes. Agree about posting some here. Think they'll get a very nice response thumb.gif