A few with my new lens...

JnicholsJnichols Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
edited November 13, 2005 in People
I finally bought the Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 and it came in last night! So, I took it out tonight to get some quick pictures of the fall festival at church. The festival was held outdoors and started at 6pm. They had some spot lights up so we could see but I was still unsure about how the pictures would turn out. Here are a few snap shots... the first one was taken at home of my little girl.

44233627-M.jpg

The next few pictures are from the fall festival...
44232806-M.jpg

44232783-M.jpg

44232560-M.jpg

My daughter wanted her face painted like a blue cat... go figure! I'm very pleased with the lens and cannot wait to get some portraits during daylight hours!!! Thanks for looking!

Comments

• windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2005
    your little girl is adorable and I like the picture as u took it!!!
    ..... she's very adorable and i look forward to see many more pics of her...... great lens and great pics ( all of them )
    thanx for sharing them!!!! ..
  • jmallenjmallen Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited November 13, 2005
    Great photos! Very sharp! That's obviously a very nice lens. Should serve you well. Cute little girl too!
    "If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid..." -Epictetus :thumb
  • JnicholsJnichols Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2005
    windoze wrote:
    your little girl is adorable and I like the picture as u took it!!!
    ..... she's very adorable and i look forward to see many more pics of her...... great lens and great pics ( all of them )
    thanx for sharing them!!!! ..
    She is a handful! Both of my girls are! Thank you so much for your comments - I will definitely keep posting pictures of my girls. I absolutely love seeing the pictures you post and seeing your children grow!
  • JnicholsJnichols Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2005
    jmallen wrote:
    Great photos! Very sharp! That's obviously a very nice lens. Should serve you well. Cute little girl too!
    Thanks so much! I'm loving the lens - I can tell it will be my lens of choice! :D