Options

106 ...this is all I've got...

rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
edited July 8, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Little League Dreamers...

Any thoughts? Can't reshoot...didn't realize they were planning to do this till it started and I couldn't climb over any more people to get a better angle than this...

Comments

• Options
    MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2012
    I wish the fence was wasn't there, and that the tops of the flagpoles weren't cut off. The purple cast on the players seems out of place-- darkening the sky a tad might help that.
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2012
    Looks like unfair teams. :D

I like the moment you have captured.
  • Options
    edited July 8, 2012
    Thanks...I hadn't realized I cut off the tops of the poles...fixed that.... worked a bit with color/saturation.... unfortunately the green 'wall' in the background is a result of the Derecho that came through last week and tore up the ballpark....
  • Options
    slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2012
    OK...just my opinion here, so take this for what it's worth. I'm certainly not an expert. Could you clone out those buildings at the right & extend that green wall to the edge of the frame? That would clean up that edge and not be so distracting to me.

I was also going to tell you to ditch that pattern over the picture until I realized that was the safety netting. I felt like such a goober once that came to me. rolleyes1.gif

Sherry
  • Options
    ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2012
    I'm going to be harsher and tell you that, although you did a good job with the color correction, you should just ditch this one and get out there today. I bet a walk down Main Street would give you a chance to capture the "essence" of life in your part of the country. The netting just messes this one up for me.

Greg
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com
  • Options
    edited July 8, 2012
    Except I have to work ...today and tomorrow...so unless something falls into my lap, this may be what I've got....I know it's not much...
  • Options
    edited July 8, 2012
    Lol, Sherry.... We were behind home plate, and I had the baby with me so I couldn't go wander... and I didn't THINK I should put another photo of her up, clapping for the home team, lol:ivar....I do have this--- This is a home run... the only one we had that night...but it doesn't have the theme as muchrolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2012
    I prefer this one. If Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie doesn't express the theme, what does?!?
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com