A Couple Macros

Red BullRed Bull Registered Users Posts: 719 Major grins
edited November 13, 2005 in Holy Macro
I went out this afternoon and saw some water drops on one of those huge elephant ear plants that is right by the front door. Decided to shoot them in RAW and and just kind of experiment in CS2. I don't have much experience with RAW adjustment, but I think these turned out alright. Comments, suggestions? Which do you like better? Taken with a 20D and 18-55 kit lens.

44241223-M.jpg

44241217-M.jpg
-Steven

http://redbull.smugmug.com

"Money can't buy happiness...But it can buy expensive posessions that make other people envious, and that feels just as good.":D

Canon 20D, Canon 50 1.8 II, Canon 70-200 f/4L, Canon 17-40 f/4 L, Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro, Canon 430ex.

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2005
    Hi ya Steven
    Red Bull wrote:
    I went out this afternoon and saw some water drops on one of those huge elephant ear plants that is right by the front door. Decided to shoot them in RAW and and just kind of experiment in CS2. I don't have much experience with RAW adjustment, but I think these turned out alright. Comments, suggestions? Which do you like better? Taken with a 20D and 18-55 kit lens.
    I'm not real clever at editing.
    I only started shooting RAW these last couple of months, because I couldn't figure out how to post process them either rolleyes1.gif
    Least if you stuff up the white balance you can do something about it when you shoot in Raw.

Your Green Leaf sure looks Green to me :D I'd say to you just keep experimenting, thats about the easiest way to learn, the more familiar you are with your equipment the better you become.

Keep posting............ Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin