edited July 12, 2012 in Street and Documentary
071012DOGSAutumnTiki20-X2.jpg
bd@bdcolenphoto.com
"He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2012
    I like it, BD. You sure captured two ends of the spectrum. One who is intent on what she's eating and the other who has forgotten where she is or what's she's doing.

The most exciting aspect, though, is that we must now make room for you at the head table of the COLOR BRIGADE. Welcome.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2012
    I like it, BD. You sure captured two ends of the spectrum. One who is intent on what she's eating and the other who has forgotten where she is or what's she's doing.

The most exciting aspect, though, is that we must now make room for you at the head table of the COLOR BRIGADE. Welcome.

Tom

Thanks, Tom. While I am definitely a black and white guy, color is as color does. And for some reason I do find my eye being drawn to color lately.
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com

• rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2012
    Love the lighting and tones in the shot. Needs straightening...
  • PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2012
    I like the shot, but not sure what the title means. Considering your recent comments on Jiro I think this title is unnecessary and confusing. Small WTF factor here, but fun comparison of the two enjoying a meal.
  • TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2012
    I like the shot, but not sure what the title means. Considering your recent comments on Jiro I think this title is unnecessary and confusing. Small WTF factor here, but fun comparison of the two enjoying a meal.

You had to be there. I was.

BD is wrong, though. This is not a "fish in a barrel". It's not a scene that the
    usual suspects would pounce on. Not that they shouldn't; it's a good capture.
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/
  • bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2012
    Thanks, Tony. I knew you'd get it. And it was meant in good fun. If I had to come up with a real title, it might be "Missed connection," or "Opportunity lost."
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com