Skate photo 4 u !!!

illuminati919illuminati919 Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
edited November 14, 2005 in Sports
A skate photo of a friend. We went to a skatepark opening but it was packed, so we went to a smaller skatepark and I took some pictures, tell me what you think ?
~~~www.markoknezevic.com~~~

Setup: One camera, one lens, and one roll of film.

Comments

• zedzed Registered Users Posts: 116 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2005
    Nice catch. I think it would have been better if you were on the other side of him.

I hope his pants stay on! mwink.gif
  • prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2005
    good timing, but those two guys in the back ground cath my eye a little too much, and maybe if you had a little bit more room on the left side of him so he has somewhere to go, and i would like to see his face, not his butt rolleyes1.gif . lol it almost looks like his bare butt is hangin out of his pants. those are the only things i noticed that could be better. but other than that it's a good one. a lot better than some i've seen.
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited November 13, 2005
    You've captured the height well. Faces and backgrounds are important.
    In this shot, the two folks standing on the fence line distract from the
    shot.

Do you have more?
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • DRT-MaverickDRT-Maverick Registered Users Posts: 476 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2005
    Great shot, and about kasey's butt comment. It seems to be nationwide, because the guys that board here have that problem too... they need to wear freakin' underwear and a belt!
    Pentax K20D 14.6mp Body : Pentax *ist D 6.1mp Body : Pentax ZX10 Body : 180mm Sigma Macro EX lens : 18-55mm Pentax SMC DA Lens : 28-200mm Sigma Lens : 50-500mm Sigma APO DG EX lens : Pentax AF-500FTZ flash : Sigma EX 2x Teleconverter.