Options

Price List Display

melissachristinemelissachristine Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited September 26, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is there a way to see a simple display or list of the prices I have set in each price list. Similar to the way the costs are displayed on the lab prices? The only way i know how to see the prices is to open the manage pricelist and then I have to click on all the buttons to open up the drop downs... and I just want an html pricelist display in simple txt. Is this available and I'm missing it? Thanks!
pictures.melissalundie.com

Comments

• Options
    edited July 17, 2012
    Followup question along the same lines. Is there a way to copy a pricelist from one lab to another. I used to be able to build a pricelist based on another one. I want to offer the same pricing through three labs for the same prints. At least I want that to be the starting point. Am I missing a tool somewhere?
  • Options
    tomnovytomnovy Registered Users Posts: 1,101 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 17, 2012
    Followup question along the same lines. Is there a way to copy a pricelist from one lab to another. I used to be able to build a pricelist based on another one. I want to offer the same pricing through three labs for the same prints. At least I want that to be the starting point. Am I missing a tool somewhere?

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for getting back to us. I am really sorry but at the moment there is no possibility of exporting the pricelist to a file. There is also no possibility of copying a pricelist and applying to a different lab - this is because those labs have different base prices and if you set the % value of your prices - the customer prices will be completely different. But you can suggest that feature on our user voice page:

http://feedback.smugmug.com/forums/17723-smugmug

Take care,
    SmugMug Support Hero | Customizer | My SmugMug site - http://www.photom.me | Customization Portal - https://portal.photom.me
  • Options
    edited July 18, 2012
    tomnovy wrote: »
    Hi Melissa,

Thanks for getting back to us. I am really sorry but at the moment there is no possibility of exporting the pricelist to a file. There is also no possibility of copying a pricelist and applying to a different lab - this is because those labs have different base prices and if you set the % value of your prices - the customer prices will be completely different. But you can suggest that feature on our user voice page:

http://feedback.smugmug.com/forums/17723-smugmug

Take care,

Is there anyway to just see a display of it? I just want to highlight and copy it so I can put it in excel or a word document. I have several uses for this. 1. Sometimes I just need to e-mail someone my prices. The only way I have to do this is to hand type a copy of what I see on the screen. This seems a little silly.
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2012
    Is there anyway to just see a display of it? I just want to highlight and copy it so I can put it in excel or a word document. I have several uses for this. 1. Sometimes I just need to e-mail someone my prices. The only way I have to do this is to hand type a copy of what I see on the screen. This seems a little silly.
    I'm not aware of a way to do this right now. Sorry.
    I would suggest that you follow Tom's suggestion to add your suggestion to the feedback page if you haven't done so.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    Dee LiriousDee Lirious Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited September 26, 2012
    Wow
    What a disappointing response. I've been trying to figure out how to do this as well. Thanks for compounding my work with the new and "improved" pricelist. I need to find a new home. You guys would be costing me too much even without the price hike.
  • Options
    MomaZunkMomaZunk Registered Users Posts: 421 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2012
    Yep this is a bit silly. This is so basic.
    I keep a list of prices in a spreadsheet that I created by hand.