Options

or WTT (complete with sob story) Lowepro Stealth D300 with 11x26 and 11x14 pouches

JonasWrightJonasWright Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited July 20, 2012 in The Kitchen Sink
I have a great shoulder rig that I love. It's a Lowepro Stealth with 2 Lowepro lens pouches on the side. I normally have a 24-70 ready on my camera and a 16-35 riding in one pouch and a 70-200 in another.

I've carried it through storms (the rain cover fits over the pouches!), military training exercises, and lots of good times. But (cue violin music) a shoulder/neck injury I picked up in the military has progressed to the point where carrying that much gear on my shoulder/neck is a guaranteed way to spend the next few days in lots and lots of pain. The result is that I rarely take my photo gear anywhere, and that kind of breaks my heart.

I'd like to either sell the rig and buy a backpack or trade it outright for a backpack. That is the ONLY way I've found that I can carry my gear distance without spending the next few days in pain. This kit carries one professional body, three lenses, two flashes, batteries and a few other accessories and I'd like to trade it for something that can hold a comparable amount of gear. Another way to look at it: I've got about $160 in gear and I'd like to trade it for something of about comparable value.

Pictures coming soon. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Please PM me with offers of trade. Will sell outright for $100.
jonaswright.smugmug.com

“This wasn't just plain terrible, this was fancy terrible. This was terrible with raisins in it.” ~ Dorothy Parker