Options

Photoshop action Question

mushymushy Registered Users Posts: 643 Major grins
edited November 15, 2005 in Technique
Is it possible to create an action including brush strokes??
Basically I had a mark on my lens and shot about 300 pics now i want an action to use heal to sample and fix the spot in my photo's
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
May I take your picture?

Comments

• Options
    Shay StephensShay Stephens Registered Users Posts: 3,165 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2005
    I would say no. Pull up a cozy chair and get to work on those 300 photos ;-)

You might be able to do something healing brush like by making some selections, feathering, bluring, etc, etc. But the results may not be any better than having a spot.
    mushy wrote:
    Basically I had a mark on my lens and shot about 300 pics now i want an action to use heal to sample and fix the spot in my photo's
    Creator of Dgrin's "Last Photographer Standing" contest
    "Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions." - fortune cookie
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2005
    it depends
    mushy wrote:
    What's on the pictures? Where is the spot?
    If you were shooting airshow (mostly blue skies and some planes in the middle) and the spot is next to the frame edge - sure why not.mwink.gif
    If you were shooting a mexican carnival close and personal, and the spot is in th middle of the frame - you're up the creek...ne_nau.gif
    If you can post small 100% crops from 3-4 very different pictures from that session that would definitely help in aswering your question..

Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"