Options

Star*Explorer Help

richardlpalmerrichardlpalmer Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
Hello everyone, I didn't see an Introductions or Off Topic/Meeting Place forum, but wanted to say "Hi" and thank you for having me on this forum. Much appreciated in advance! :barb

I could use a hand with Star*Explorer and was hoping to get some guidance. I saw the Star*Explorer Thread but as it's over 8 years old and 50+ pages long, I didn't think it would be the wisest thing to attempt to find my answer within. ;)

Here's what I'd like to do and thank you in advance for any assistance (even if it can't be done).

I have Categories & albums within each. Each shoot/album is by date with a subject after the date. That's also how things are arranged on my hard drive. I only have a fraction of what's on my hard drive on Smugmug. My goal is to get it all there. ;)

My ideal situation would be to click on a Category, then drag/drop all the folders for that category from my hard drive onto in in S*E. The intended result would be each of the folders becoming albums.

I'd rather not have to create a bunch of albums manually, but if I have to, then I guess I'll just have to deal with it. But in that case I'd still want to drag/drop all of the folders for that Category in one fell swoop.

Any insight on how to accomplish this? :dunno
Failed to load the poll.