Options

Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenge #108 H2O

JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
edited August 6, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Welcome to Round #108 of the Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenges.

This challenge is for all dgrin members.

It will run from Monday, July 23, 2012 8:00pm PST time (GMT -8) on through Monday, August 6, 2012 8:00pm PST time (GMT -8).

The theme this round for your interpretation will be: H2O

Time to get wet behind the ears and explore the wonderful world of water! Whether you dive under it
or shoot from above it or pour it or drip it...however you would like to wow us with your capture of
good ole quenching H2O. Be creative to have orignality and not be just another drop in the bucket!
Remember, that lighting can change the ordinary to the unique. As well as a good day of hiking,
whether it be in wilderness or to the community pool or local fountain.
BE CREATIVE, that is the real challenge here!

There are no editing restrictions this round.

Your Judge:
1 round 72 Hour Public Vote.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your entry is to be submitted directly into a SmugMug gallery. It's pretty simple,
just go to the gallery link below, and follow the upload instructions at the top of the page:

DSS #108 Entry Gallery

Remember, the basics stay the same: 1 entry per person, and the photo must be fresh, taken during this contest period.

Do not use a minimal save method (such as "save for web"), and your EXIF will be embedded in your image, no worries!

To avoid disqualification, read, in full, the Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenge RULES.:deal

Comments

• Options
    RevLinePhotoRevLinePhoto Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2012
    Looking forward to this one lots of ideas are coming to mind great choice!
    BMW Tech
    Live life to its fullest you never know whats in your future.
    WWW.REVLINEPHOTO.COM
  • Options
    sweetharmonysweetharmony Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2012
    Good timing....we're in the middle of a once in 100-year drought and it just rained last night! I feel like celebrating.
  • Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2012
    What a wonderful subject! We are here (in Ottawa, ON area) in the same situation as sweetharmony says... everything is dry and yellow - it was like a miracle when yesterday finally we had RAIN! - WOW, almost I couldn't believe that - what a blessing this WATER!

In fact I have a website on the Health Benefit of Water and I even have a page with Water Pictures taken from our travel vacations.

.... and oh, yes, I have changed my smugmug site to travelways.com - that's why my Dgrin name has changed again - I promise, this is the last time :)

Le't go in the search of water now! :)
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited August 4, 2012
    seems that we are in a drought with low amount of entries! Hope more photogs get busy with this one! You can find water anywhere...now go out (or stay in) and shoot!9496500-Ti.gif
  • Options
    endurodogendurodog Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2012
    I agree, with such a wide open type of subject I was hoping to see more of the take of the talented people that are on here. Good ones all ready, hope to see more too.
  • Options
    mookonmookon Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 6, 2012
    This looks like it will be fun