Options

ProBody Sport Backpack from Clik Elite

DreadnoteDreadnote Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
edited August 2, 2012 in Accessories
I am contemplating picking up this backpack for use on day hikes. I want something to carry all the camera gear as well as having a camel back type functionality. Does anyone have any experience with this particular bag or have an opinion on what might be better? http://www.clikelite.com/products/probody-sport/

The gear I intend to carry is:
D300s w/grip
10-24
70-200 f/2.8
And a flash or two

Thanks in advance
Sports, Dance, Portraits, Events... www.jasonhowardking.com

Comments

• Options
    jwngreenjwngreen Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited July 25, 2012
    Dreadnote,

I have enjoyed the Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW. Having used both the Clik Elite and the Lowepro I found the Lowepro to be more comfortable to carry in terms of weight distribution and padding. It shouldn't have a problem fitting all of that equipment although I haven't tried my camera with its grip on, I can test that out tonight if you are curious. Looks like it is on sale for ~%150 most places so slightly more expensive than the Clik Elite (at least on Amazon). It also has the Camelbak slot (although I've mainly used that for the iPad). If you have any questions or I can be of further help (description, pictures, etc) let me know.

James
    Dreadnote wrote: »
    I am contemplating picking up this backpack for use on day hikes. I want something to carry all the camera gear as well as having a camel back type functionality. Does anyone have any experience with this particular bag or have an opinion on what might be better? http://www.clikelite.com/products/probody-sport/

D300s w/grip
    10-24
    70-200 f/2.8
    And a flash or two

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    EphTwoEightEphTwoEight Registered Users Posts: 552 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2012
    I got the Escape from Clik, and love it. Its a wee bigger, and not much room for misc hiking gear, but it will carry all you are listing, and the water. Head to Utah, they'll make you a good deal right there in their place.
  • Options
    DreadnoteDreadnote Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2012
    Thanks for the input guys!

I'm think I've decided to go with a click elite venture 30. I'll write a bit of a review when it shows up.
    Sports, Dance, Portraits, Events... www.jasonhowardking.com
  • Options
    cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2012
    Dreadnote wrote: »

D300s w/grip
    10-24
    70-200 f/2.8
    And a flash or two

Thanks in advance

I have this bag, and really like it. The camera body, with the 70-200 mounted will fit, with the other two lenses, all in the main compartment. Flash will have to go in the upper section. However, one issue is that if you don't have the 70-200 mounted, it won't fit in the main compartment along with the v
    Camera plus a diff lens attached. The lens compartments are not long enough for it. I pack it in the upper compartment in a lowepro pouch when I need to.

The bag is comfortable, and fits well, remainung stable on hikes. I will write up a review.