Canon EF 500mm f/4.0L IS USM Lens

Mary KMary K Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited July 26, 2012 in House of Canon
SOLD: Canon EF 500mm lens, which includes original box, trunk, drop in filter, leather hood, manual; all the original equipment except the trunk keys and lens strap. Sale also includes a Canon drop in circular polarizer, 4th Generation CP-51A lens foot, camo LensCoat, an AquaTech Sports Shield waterproof lens cover, and both Tupperware lens caps. The lens was sent to CPS for a clean and check on March 18, 2011, and they replaced the lens mount and rubber seal as a courtesy. The CPS papers will be included in shipment.

I purchased this lens new, and it has been covered with a LensCoat since day one. The lens does show signs of normal use, and there are a few dings around the focus recall ring. There are the usual wear marks around the hood mount. The glass is perfect, and the lens is very sharp.

I am in Cambridge, Maryland, and would prefer to deal with a local buyer. I am willing to travel 50 miles to meet with an interested buyer, and I will throw in a Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 AW bag with local sale.

Price is $6150, which includes shipping to CONUS. Please add 3% for PayPal.