Question: Selling my 5D Mark II with Extras

mhcooperphotographymhcooperphotography Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited September 21, 2012 in House of Canon
I am going to sell my very clean 5D Mark II+Grip and two batteries with a number of extras (older Tamrac bag, Unopened copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements (MAC & PC), Red Giant Adorama Production Bundle (a collection of Adobe add-ins sold by Adorama - Knoll Light Factorym Nagic Bullet PhotoLooks, and Text Anarchy), and a Metz 28 AF-3 Flash (very small flash that is helpful at times indoors). The camera and grip come with all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, cables, etc. I am selling my 5D II because I just purchased a 5D Mark III (PS I love it!).

I was planning on putting this on e-bay but this looks like a good place to start. Pricing is close to what e-bay gets as well but without the e-bay fees. I have pictures as well. My question - having never sold anything here - what has been your experience? I would use Paypal but have never sold outside of e-bay - so I need to do anything differently? I assume that once the payment is made into e-bay it is deemed safe to ship as it is "in my bank".

I hope this is ok for this forum and thanks in advance for any advice.

Mike

Comments

• TommyboyTommyboy Registered Users Posts: 590 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2012
    I've sold a number of high-priced items here and it's always worked out great. No need to do anything differently. Once you're payed through paypal, that money is yours.

My tendency is to pick up the fees and shipping. It's a fraction of the cost and it gets things sold more quickly. YMMV.

Best of luck.
    "Press the shutter when you are sure of success." —Kim Jong-il

NEW Smugmug Site
  • lstewart22lstewart22 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited August 15, 2012
    What are you asking?
  • TMill2030TMill2030 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited September 21, 2012
    lstewart22 wrote: »
    What are you asking?

was wondering that myself ! Been almost 2 months since posted.