Options

Leica Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit R 35mm f:2.8 Lens Germany $450

sfl2000sfl2000 Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
edited August 2, 2012 in The Other Guys
Up for sale is a Leica Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit R 35mm f:2.8 lens in excellent condition, front and rear elements are flawless, no scratch, haze, oil or any imperfection! Barrel show very minimal sign of used, focus ring is very smooth and aperture ring is firmly click on spot. This lens is made Germany and is for Leica SLR or R series film cameras. I've used it with an adapter on a Canon and Nikon digital camera, its extremely sharp from edge to edge and produce incredible color. It also can be used on Sony, Panasonic micro 4/3 system, Olympus micro 4/3 and Pentax with an appropriate adapter, or even fully conversion can be done by Leitax, www.leitax.com all the information you need for complete conversion. Sale includes the lens, both original lens cap, hood and filter retention ring. I'm located in NYC, for out of state I'm accepting paypal and post office money order, shipping is free within the 48 states, more pictures here: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/pho/3166102738.html

Thank you for looking!

Sau

Comments

• Options
    scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2012
    Is this single cam? Or has it been modified?

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited July 28, 2012
    scottgee1 wrote: »
    Is this single cam? Or has it been modified?

Thanks!

Its 2 cams, original Leica SLR mount, not modified! Are you looking for a modified one?

Thanks
  • Options
    edited August 2, 2012
    Price Reduced $430
    sfl2000 wrote: »
    Up for sale is a Leica Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit R 35mm f:2.8 lens in excellent condition, front and rear elements are flawless, no scratch, haze, oil or any imperfection! Barrel show very minimal sign of used, focus ring is very smooth and aperture ring is firmly click on spot. This lens is made Germany and is for Leica SLR or R series film cameras. I've used it with an adapter on a Canon and Nikon digital camera, its extremely sharp from edge to edge and produce incredible color. It also can be used on Sony, Panasonic micro 4/3 system, Olympus micro 4/3 and Pentax with an appropriate adapter, or even fully conversion can be done by Leitax, www.leitax.com all the information you need for complete conversion. Sale includes the lens, both original lens cap, hood and filter retention ring. I'm located in NYC, for out of state I'm accepting paypal and post office money order, shipping is free within the 48 states, more pictures here: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/pho/3166102738.html

Thank you for looking!

Sau

Price reduced to $430