WTT: 3 Electric Guitars for a 70-200mm F/2.8 IS Lense

NanoPixelNanoPixel Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited August 15, 2012 in House of Canon
Hi,
I am a new member so I hope this doesn't go against the community rules. This might seem like a strange request but, I really want a 70-200mm F/2.8 L IS lens or a 24-70mm F2.8 L. I don't have the money right now to buy it, but I do have a collection of guitar's that I am willing to trade for either of these lenses.

The first is a white epiphone (Les Paul) Custom, the second is a Fender Strat and the wine colored one is a Greg Bennett Avion in a Les Paul body. All of them come with the stands and guitar straps. Thanks for viewing.

Epiphone.jpg
FenderStrat.jpg
GregBennettAvion.jpg
3Guitars.jpg

Comments

• PhotogenicSmartOnePhotogenicSmartOne Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited August 11, 2012
    GOOOOOOOD i wish i had what your looking for. Im an avid guitar enthusiast and have been playing for years and all of those are beautiful pieces, especially the epiphone and avion ( not to big of a fender fan unless its a telecaster lol ).
    To anyone looking at this post this is a good deal as all of the above are amazing guitars. In my opinion thats a pretty good trade.
  • NanoPixelNanoPixel Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited August 11, 2012
    Thanks! I hate to see them go but right now there just collecting dust hanging on my wall. The lenses are more important to me right now, and I have other guitars so it doesn't hurt as much. They are still up for trade or sale if anyone is interested!
  • jmp2204jmp2204 Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2012
    i tried this with a Gibson les paul a while back lookinf for the same lens