Options

Uploading a profile picture...

Portrait of the StreetsPortrait of the Streets Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited August 1, 2012 in Dgrin Forum Support
So I've learned that what I need to do is click on the dgrin logo in the top right to access my control panel, however this is not shown on any dgrin webpage I view. One maybe important fact is that I have a small netbook computer, so maybe that is the issue? Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,182 moderator
    edited August 1, 2012
    The clip board on the top right is where you'll get to your control panel.
    i-d3zNHKz-M.jpg

That will open a menu of everything you can add or edit. Email edit is half way down. You can't change your user name yourself. Only Moderators and Administrators can do that. If you want to change your user name, then you can make a request for that here, and we'll do it, as long as the new username isn't already taken. However, you can change your user title, which appears directly under your user name.
    i-JPGZXH8-M.jpg
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    Portrait of the StreetsPortrait of the Streets Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited August 1, 2012
    Yeah, fail on my part, I took "upper right" as upper right corner... and it's 3am here, so I'm just a mess. Thanks though!

-Dominic
  • Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,182 moderator
    edited August 1, 2012
    Yeah, fail on my part, I took "upper right" as upper right corner... and it's 3am here, so I'm just a mess. Thanks though!

-Dominic

No problem. The clip board icon thing is a bit cryptic.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    RisingSunRisingSun Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 1, 2012
    How do I post pictures? Brand new and can't find the link.
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2012
    You can find everything in our FAQ. Linked in my signature and in the "More" menu up top. thumb.gif
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops