Hasselblad 500 C/M kit - $1150 OBO

andrewcatoandrewcato Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited September 10, 2012 in The Other Guys
Up for sale is a Hasselblad 500 C/M camera outfit; all items are of genuine Hasselblad/Zeiss manufacture, and both backs have numbers-matching inserts.

Included in the sale are:

one (1) 500 C/M Chrome body,
one (1) 50mm f4 C T* lens,
one (1) Waist-Level viewfinder,
one (1) Standard focusing screen,
one (1) A12 120 film back,
one (1) A24 220 film back,
two (2) Dark Slides,
five (5) (one is loaded in 220 back, four are still in plastic wrap) rolls 220 Kodak Portra 400 film, and
one (1) LowePro Slingshot shoulder bag (unsure of exact model number, but a perfect size for this outfit).

The camera body itself is in good working order, and is in great cosmetic shape. Both film backs work properly, have numbers-matching inserts, and look good cosmetically. I believe the A24 back is quite a bit newer.
The lens is flawless, excepting a small scratch on the barrel (I will post a picture detailing the blemish) - the glass is flawless and has no haze/fungus, and all shutter speeds are accurate.

I will ship via USPS First Class mail with Delivery Confirmation to the continental United States (I will make no exceptions on this). All items are as described in good, working order, and will be shipped securely within three (3) business days of payment confirmation.

The camera is also available via eBay 'Buy it Now' sale, listed here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221088336235?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649#ht_614wt_1080

Comments