H20 - C&C Welcome

PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
edited August 7, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
OK... been extremely busy so just now trying to shoot something for H20. I have a couple of other ideas I'm working on but trying to keep water in it's simple form.

1. Glass Half Full?
H20-011-L.jpg
Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com

Comments

• WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2012
    Good idea, but the left edge of the glass gets lost a bit. It is also a bit static. Maybe a tilt with water flowing in?
  • red_zonered_zone Registered Users Posts: 533 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2012
    I agree the glass-half-full is a good take on the theme, but I'd go for another shot with a sharper outline of the rest of the glass.
    Maybe two glasses? One Half full, one half empty? Laughing.gif.... definitely this is on theme but very static...what can be done to add interest?
  • torrbraetorrbrae Registered Users Posts: 203 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2012
    Like the take on the theme, but maybe a dark/bold coloured background to make the glass and water stand out? Especially the left side of the glass is a bit lost.
  • PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2012
    Thanks guys... think I have a new concept... which just came to mind this afternoon. The challenge will be to see if I can make it work and get it posted before time runs out (considering I work till 6pm). :)
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
  • PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2012
    OK.... played with this long enough... got to get it entered, let the dice fall where they may.

Water into Wine
    untitled-shoot-010-Edit-2-Edit-L.jpg
  • WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2012
    I really like it! Great concept and execution.