Options

# 108 - H2O possibilties?

sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,948 moderator
edited August 7, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Haven't had enough time to tackle this as thoroughly as I would like, but here are a few possibilities. No time to reshoot but could tweak processing or recrop. Any thoughts?

i-sHTKC5j-L.jpg

i-663gd2j-L.jpg

i-3wLwQHm-L.jpg

i-DshCFhn-L.jpg

i-dggCrKS-L.jpg

i-jb2DXXK-L.jpg

Not the end of the world if I sit this one out!

Thanks,
Gretchen

Comments

• Options
    endurodogendurodog Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2012
    I'm liking 2 and 5 the best, the drop coming off on 5 is interesting.
  • Options
    red_zonered_zone Registered Users Posts: 533 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2012
    I like 4 and 1 best. 4 has the excellent brokeh in the background, definitely highlights the water.
    1 also highlights the water, but if you're going to arrange it such that the water flows sideways, might as well tip it all the way upside down so the water flows INTO the hose... that'd be eye catching.
    edited August 6, 2012
    I like #4...
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • Options
    MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2012
    #4 is quite nice. #5 might work with some stronger contrast.
  • Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,948 moderator
    edited August 7, 2012
    Thank you all for your input on these. I had tried a couple of other ideas over the weekend and not been happy with the results. I was debating whether to enter #1 or #4 and had entered #4, so your input was reassuring.

I was out of town a lot during the last challenge and voting period and couldn't give much input, but hope to do more of that again in the near future. :)

Gretchen