West Side
    smugshot5921819-M.jpg
    David Weiss | Canon 5D Mark III | FujiFilm XT-4 | iPhone
    My Website
    Facebook | Twitter | | VSCOgrid | Instagram |
  • jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2012
    smugshot8359478-M.jpg

Yo, David. I find the images that you are posting lately to be very intriguing. Intriguing in such a way that the level of quality of the shots you have on your website gallery is way, way better than the ones you are posting. Is there a reason for that? Just an observation that I can't seem to shrug off and ignore. Loved your NY street photography btw. thumb.gif

As for the image of the man walking - thought provoking. :Dthumb.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • PhotoDavid78PhotoDavid78 Registered Users Posts: 939 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2012
    jiro wrote: »
    Yo, David. I find the images that you are posting lately to be very intriguing. Intriguing in such a way that the level of quality of the shots you have on your website gallery is way, way better than the ones you are posting. Is there a reason for that? Just an observation that I can't seem to shrug off and ignore. Loved your NY street photography btw. thumb.gif

As for the image of the man walking - thought provoking. :Dthumb.gif

thank you, the reason I am posting different images than what are on my website is because I like the feedback that I am getting about Street and Documentary Photography, something I am not as comfortable doing as some of the other things I have done.

I'm not really here to show off my good photos but rather improve the ones I'm not sure of.
    David Weiss | Canon 5D Mark III | FujiFilm XT-4 | iPhone
    My Website
    Facebook | Twitter | | VSCOgrid | Instagram |
  • jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2012
    ...I'm not really here to show off my good photos but rather improve the ones I'm not sure of.

Your reasoning makes it all the more intriguing to me. I always believe or think that we are our own worst critic and to notice that you can produce exceptional street photography images, I don't think you need that much input to convince your self about your work. Still, hats off to you on the ones you have posted on your website. thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2012
    smugshot8359478-M.jpg

It feels too top heavy with to much depth and emphasis on the the background.