How about non-eligible shots gallery for each chalenge?

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited November 22, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
I know it may be considered copycating dpr challenges, but I like the idea of having being able to see/post some nice subject related images whose only fault is they were taken outside the challenge time period... They would serve both as a guide line and as a bar/scale...
Just a thought...
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2005
    Nikolai wrote:
    I know it may be considered copycating dpr challenges, but I like the idea of having being able to see/post some nice subject related images whose only fault is they were taken outside the challenge time period... They would serve both as a guide line and as a bar/scale...
    Just a thought...
    I like the idea. I come here for the pictures anyway, the more the merrier! icon10.gif
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2005
    Hi Nik,

You're free to post an photo you like, any time you like :D you can always say "Challenge XX - INELIGIBLE"

Cheers
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2005
    I guess
    andy wrote:
    Hi Nik,

You're free to post an photo you like, any time you like :D you can always say "Challenge XX - INELIGIBLE"

Cheers
    that would work, too. :):
    Thanks!thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2005
    XX - Ineligible
    OK, I will start. These Gray Crowned Cranes were gracious enough to pose for me last August. Of course, even if I had taken the picture this week I suppose it wouldn't qualify for "the bird" since there are two of them. rolleyes1.gif

45588057-L.jpg

Email
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2005
    This was my first post on Dgrin, and still one of my favorites. Even though I almost never take bird shots...

44236803-L.jpg
    Chris
  • DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2005
    Wow, Thanks
    Flyinggina wrote:
    OK, I will start. These Gray Crowned Cranes were gracious enough to pose for me last August. Of course, even if I had taken the picture this week I suppose it wouldn't qualify for "the bird" since there are two of them. rolleyes1.gif

45588057-Th.jpg

What a display!!!! I would have been beside myself to get that picture!
    clap.gif
  • DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2005
    What lovely lighting
    95Mcaj wrote:
    This was my first post on Dgrin, and still one of my favorites. Even though I almost never take bird shots...

44236803-Th.jpg

That's really great lighting, so soft yet everything has a lot of contrast! Great catchlight in the bird's eye too -- a great shot!